CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-04T22:00:32+00:002012 Mazda 3 CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-04T22:00:32+00:00
- – Burnish Brake Rotors While Driving Vehicle
- – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- – Remove & Replace – All – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as needed] Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- – Remove & Replace – Remote Mirror,One Side –
- – Remove and Replace
- – Remove and Replace – FUEL INJECTION – GAS; i
- – Remove and Replace Front; Front,Each;
- – Remove and Replace FUEL INJECTION – GAS; i
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Engine compartment cleaning
- Preform computerized Wheel Alignment, as per manufacturer specs.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Tow-In from storage faciluty
June W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2021